Courses For Groups
Every year, here at LTC Eastbourne, we welcome groups from all over the world.
We can offer groups:
- The chance to study in an 18th century mansion near Eastbourne town centre
- Residential dormitory accommodation in the school building
- Carefully selected homestay within walking distance
- Full board with hot lunch at the school, Monday-Friday
- Qualified teaching staff
- Lessons based on the needs of the group
- 24-hour support for group leaders
- One free group leader per 10 or 15 students
During the summer most groups are integrated into our Summer School for Younger Students.
At other times, most are closed groups, though it may be possible to integrate older students into our General English course, depending on the number of students and the length of their stay.
Our closed group courses are designed according to the group’s needs and requirements.
Groups can choose:
- Residential or homestay accommodation
- Morning only classes or a more intensive course
- The topics and language skills covered in the lessons
- How long your group will stay
- How many activities per week
- Which local visits and excursions to go on
Care of Young Students:
Our staff work with group leaders to provide the best possible care for their students.
- Appointed Safeguarding Lead
- All members of staff undergo a police check
- All homestay providers hosting under 18’s undergo a police check
- Staff are trained in the safeguarding of under 18’s
- Designated staff responsible for student well-being
- Trained first aiders
- Friendly and approachable staff
- Quality student support in accordance with best practice and British Council guidelines
Course Options for Groups:
Our LTC schools offer a range of course option for groups.
See more information about our standard Social Activities and Excursions here.
Download our Group Leaders’ Pre-departure Information 2017 here.
Read our Group Booking Process at LTC for some helpful pointers.
Italian PON Groups – If you are looking specifically for information on Italian PON groups, see here.
For a detailed quotation:
Contact Paul Clark, Principal, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Fact File
Minimum Age 10
Maximum age There is no maximum
Maximum group size 10 students (we may accept smaller groups in low season)
Course Length Flexible
Course options Integrated classes in summer closed classes year round
Course Start Date Any Monday (or Tuesday in a week that begins with a public holiday)
Course finish date Any Friday
Lesson times 09:00-12:30 Monday – Friday or a more intensive option
Residential accommodation Age 10-16
Homestay accommodation Age 13+
Free group leaders 1 per 10 or 15
Airport Transfer From London Gatwick, Heathrow or Stansted