Courses For Groups
Every year LTC Eastbourne welcomes groups from all over the world.
We provide group courses throughout the year.
LTC Eastbourne offers you and your group:
- A unique location in an 18th century mansion near Eastbourne town centre
- Residential dormitory accommodation in the school building
- Carefully selected homestay within walking distance
- Full board with hot lunch at the school, Monday-Friday
- Qualified teaching staff
- Lessons based on the needs of the group
- 24-hour support for group leaders
- One free group leader per 10 or 15 students
During the summer most groups are integrated into our Summer School for Younger Students.
At other times, most are closed groups, though it may be possible to integrate older students into our General English course, depending on the number of students and the length of their stay.
Our closed group courses are designed according to your group’s needs and requirements.
You can choose:
- Residential or homestay accommodation
- Morning only classes or a more intensive course
- The topics and language skills covered in the lessons
- How long your group will stay
- How many activities per week
- Which local visits and excursions to go on
Our Eastbourne managers will put together a specially designed group package with you. We can be very flexible to give you exactly the right package for your students.
For a detailed quotation:
Contact Paul Clark, Principal firstname.lastname@example.org.
Care of Young Students:
Our staff work with group leaders to provide the best possible care for their students.
- Appointed Safeguarding Lead
- All members of staff undergo a police check
- All homestay providers hosting under 18’s undergo a police check
- Staff are trained in the safeguarding of under 18’s
- Designated staff responsible for student well-being
- Trained first aiders
- Friendly and approachable staff
- Quality student support in accordance with best practice and British Council guidelines
Course Options for Groups:
Our LTC schools offer a range of course option for groups.
See more information about our standard Social Activities and Excursions
Download our Group Leaders’ Pre-departure Information 2017.
Read our Group Booking Process at LTC for helpful pointers.
PON Groups – Looking specifically for information on Italian PON groups? Click here.
Group Fact File
Lesson times 09:00-12:30 Monday – Friday or a more intensive option
Course options Integrated classes in summer, closed classes year round
Residential accommodation Age 10-16
Homestay accommodation Age 13+
Minimum group size 10, we may accept smaller groups in low season
Free group leaders 1 per 10 or 15
Airport Transfer From London Gatwick, Heathrow or Stansted