1 to 25 hours per week
A flexible study programme that is focused on your individual needs.
- You have limited time to achieve your targets
- You prefer to have lessons planned just for you
- You are happier to be one-to-one with your teacher
- You have specific needs such as legal English, report writing, preparing a presentation for a conference or the need to prepare for a specific exam in a short time
- You are a complete beginner or are very advanced and your needs do not fit into a normal language class
We can offer specialised courses for individual or small group tuition (e.g. English for IT technicians, Business English).
Before the course begins, we will send a Needs Analysis form for you to complete.
If you need work related to your company, please post or bring examples of relevant documents if possible.
We can also offer you Combination English – that is General English or Exam Preparation in the mornings and individual tuition in the afternoons.
Please note individual tuition is subject to availability during busy periods and timetabling at the school’s discretion. There are no classes on public holidays and when the school is closed over Christmas.
Care of Students Under the Age of 18
Our Individual Tuition courses are for adult students with specific needs. However, if you are age 16 or 17 and individual tuition is appropriate for you, we can offer you a place and have special arrangements for your welfare.
We have staff who are trained to support you. They will get to know you individually and will help you if you have a problem or a question.
Price List 2017
Please see our prices page for special offers and promotions, and full information on all fees and charges.
|Individual Tuition||£40 per hour|
Lessons per Week From 5 lessons to 28. Please note individual tuition at LTC Eastbourne is based on 60-minute lessons (our other programmes are based on 45-minute lessons)
Age Range 16+
Class Size 1 Person or a small group
Course length 1 Week Minimum
Levels Beginner to Proficient