Become an Agent
Our school differentiates itself from other competitors by the quality of client services, personal attention to agents and students, professionalism and flexibility.
- A guarantee of quality – Our school is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
- Professional and efficient communication with the Marketing Department
- Monthly newsletter with the most up to date information
- Experience of working with over 200 Educational Advisors
- Direct communication with the school
- Support from our friendly staff
• An international student community, adult students from 61 different countries
• Summer School for Younger Students from June – August
• A range of accredited adult courses
• A varied social programme
• Full use of the school facilities
• Homestay accommodation within walking distance of the school, ages 13+
• Residential dormitory accommodation above the school, ages 10-16
2.) We will then send you the Agreement which you must sign and return to us.
3.) On completion, we will send you a certificate of partnership that you can print and display.
That’s it! Simple hey?
You are welcome to visit our school any time, please contact Elizabeth Trumper, our Marketing Manager to arrange a visit.