Become an Agent
Our school differentiates itself from other competitors by the quality of client services, personal attention to agents and students, professionalism and flexibility.
- A guarantee of quality – Our school is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
- Professional and efficient communication with the Marketing Department
- Monthly newsletter with the most up to date information
- Experience of working with over 200 Educational Advisors
- Direct communication with the school
- Support from our friendly staff
• An international student community, adult students from 61 different countries
• Summer School for Younger Students from June – August
• A range of accredited adult courses
• A varied social programme
• Full use of the school facilities
• Homestay accommodation within walking distance of the school, ages 13+
• Residential dormitory accommodation above the school, ages 10-16
2.) We will then send you the Agreement which you must sign and return to us.
3.) On completion, we will send you a certificate of partnership that you can print and display.
You are welcome to visit our school any time, please contact Elizabeth Trumper, our Marketing Manager to arrange a visit.