Exam Preparation Courses
|Course||1 - 4 weeks||5 - 11 weeks||12 - 23 weeks||24 - 35 weeks||36+ weeks|
|General English + IELTS||£236||£221||£199||£176||£161|
|Cambridge First Exam Preparation (FCE)||£236||£221||£199||£176||£161|
General English + IELTS Exam Preparation:
- Intermediate to advanced levels only (Levels B1-C1)
- Course start dates – any Monday (or Tuesday in a week that begins on a public holiday)
- General English in the mornings, IELTS exam preparation in the afternoons.
- You can take the IELTS test in Eastbourne every month
- Exam fees differ in each location – range from £145 – £165
- The Exam Preparation and General English Plus courses are the same price so students can easily change from General English to Exam Preparation when they are ready
Cambridge Exam Preparation (FCE):
- FCE – upper intermediate level only (Level B2)
- FCE exams are held in mid-March mid-June, late-August and mid-December.
- Exam fees range from £125- £150
- The Exam Preparation and General English Plus courses are the same price so students can easily change from General English Plus courses to Exam Preparation when they are ready.
Important Information for Adult Students
There are no classes on 2017 public holidays: 2 January, 14 April, 17 April, 1 May, 29 May and 28 August. We close on Friday 15 December 2017 and re-open on Tuesday 2 January 2017.
All General English and Exam Preparation classes are 45 minutes.
28 lessons = 21 hours, there are no classes on Friday afternoons.
General English classes start at 09.15 Monday – Friday
Age range from 16; median age 22 (in summer the average age may be lower)
Course fees must be paid in full in advance to qualify for lower prices for longer courses.
Excursions and activities are not included in tuition prices.
Social programme costs: full day excursions cost between £30 and £50 per person. Most afternoon and evening activities cost between £3 and £10 including travel.
Lessons may take place in suitable classrooms outside the school premises during peak times.
Terms and Conditions for Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellations must be made in writing and confirmed by the school. Cancellations received more than 14 days before a course begins may be charged an administration fee of £60. Cancellations received less than 14 days before a course begins will be charged an administration fee of £200. Students who postpone 1 week or less before the start of their course will be charged 1 week’s accommodation. Students who arrive after the start of the course, who are absent during the course, or leave before the end of the course receive no refund. If the school cancels a course a complete refund will be given. We recommend that all students have insurance. For full terms and conditions please see www.ltc-english.com/terms-and-conditions
Please see all sections of the price pages to calculate the fees for your course.