Become an ETO (Educational Tour Operator)
Our school differentiates itself from other competitors by the quality of client services, personal attention to agents and students, professionalism and flexibility.
- A guarantee of quality – Our school is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
- Professional and efficient communication with the Marketing Department
- Monthly newsletter with the most up to date information
- Experience of working with over 200 Educational Tour Operators
- Direct communication with the school
- Support from our friendly staff
• An international student community, adult students from 61 different countries
• Summer School for Younger Students from June – August
• A range of accredited adult courses
• A varied social programme
• Full use of the school facilities
• Homestay accommodation within walking distance of the school, ages 13+
• Residential dormitory accommodation above the school, ages 10-16
2.) Once completed the marketing department will send you an agreement which you must sign and return.
3.) Once finalised, they will send you a certificate that you can print and display.
You are welcome to visit our school any time, please contact our Marketing Department on email@example.com to arrange a visit.
If you become an ETO with LTC you will be required to comply with our new GDPR regulations. For more information, see our Information Sharing Agreement.