Host Our Students in April 2017
Do you have a spare twin-room in April? Could you host at least two young students (aged 13-17)? Interested in earning £104pw? We would love to hear from you. Call Nicole on 01323 727755.
This time of year is very busy indeed and we are looking for more homestay providers in April 2017.
There are many advantages to hosting students:
- Opportunity to increase your understanding of different cultures
- Additional company in your home
- Chance for children to live with an international student
- Make lasting friendships
- Earn additional income from hosting students
To become a homestay provider, you should:
- Live within 35 minutes’ walking distance of LTC Eastbourne
- Encourage the student to feel at home and to treat him/her as a member of the family rather than a paying guest
- Provide a bedroom with adequate lighting, curtains or blinds, a bed, storage space and a desk, where possible.
- Allow access to communal areas of the house
- Give the student a front door key
- Provide breakfast and dinner every day and lunch at weekends
- Provide clean linen
- Wash student’s laundry once a week
- Hold a DBS check (for students under 18)
- Provide a yearly Gas Certificate
- Provide a yearly Fire Risk Assessment