Host our Students
LTC Brighton has now merged with LSI Brighton
LSI has been been providing language training since 1965 and now has fourteen schools around the world. LSI Brighton is fully accredited by the British Council. To book courses at LSI Brighton or to find out more information, please visit the LSI website:
13 Ventnor Villas
Brighton, BN3 3DD
Tel. +44 (0)1273 722 060
LTC Eastbourne is now operating as an independent English language school. To contact LTC Eastbourne, please click on the link below.
Join the community of homestay providers in Hove, Portslade and Hangleton
Hosting international students can be a rewarding experience both culturally and financially.
Opportunity to increase your understanding of different cultures
- Additional company in your home
- Chance for children to live with an international student
- Make lasting friendships
- Earn additional income from hosting students – Please read Host Families and Income Tax
Our students require half-board accommodation which includes breakfast and an evening meal every day.
Occasionally we receive requests for bed and breakfast only.
You can host adult students (16+) throughout the year, from 15+ during the summer and young learners (13-17) outside the summer.
Live within a 25-minute walk of LTC Brighton
- Encourage the student to feel at home and to treat him/her as a member of the family rather than a paying guest
- Provide a bedroom with adequate lighting, curtains or blinds, a bed, storage space and a desk, where possible.
- Allow access to communal areas of the house
- Give the student a front door key
- Provide breakfast and dinner every day
- Provide clean linen
- Wash student’s laundry once a week
- Hold a DBS check (for students under 18)
- Provide a yearly Gas Certificate
- Provide a yearly Fire Risk Assessment
Please see all sections of the price pages to calculate the fees for your course.