Courses for Groups
LTC Brighton has now merged with LSI Brighton
LSI has been been providing language training since 1965 and now has fourteen schools around the world. LSI Brighton is fully accredited by the British Council. To book courses at LSI Brighton or to find out more information, please visit the LSI website:
13 Ventnor Villas
Brighton, BN3 3DD
Tel. +44 (0)1273 722 060
LTC Eastbourne is now operating as an independent English language school. To contact LTC Eastbourne, please click on the link below.
Every year, LTC Brighton welcomes more than 70 groups with anything between 10 and 90 students.
LTC Brighton is open throughout the year for groups.
- Airport courier service with arrivals managed by key school staff
- A safe, convenient location in the Hove district of Brighton
- Carefully selected homestay within walking distance, maximum 25 minutes. This makes group management much easier for leaders. See our homestay area on this map
- Frequent bus services with a bus stop just outside the school
- No packed lunches! We operate a voucher scheme in partnership with local cafes so students have a choice of freshly prepared food
- Option of guest house or hotel accommodation for group leaders: we usually use the S&A Guesthouse, the Adastral Hotel and the Courtland Hotel. See Google Map.
- Qualified teaching staff
- Lessons based on the needs of the group
- 24-hour support for group leaders with free loan of a mobile phone or laptop and mobile WiFi
- Large student lounge and garden for events and group meetings
- One free leader per 10 students (young learners) or per 15 students (adults)
During the summer, most groups are integrated into our Summer School for Younger Students.
At other times, most are closed groups, though it may be possible to integrate older groups into our General English course, depending on the size of the group and the length of their stay.
Our closed group courses are designed according to each group’s needs and requirements. Most groups are teenagers brought to England by a teacher from their high school but we often run specialised group programmes:
- Intensive exam preparation for Cambridge First, Advanced and BEC or Trinity College ESOL
- English + Work Experience
- English for professionals such as doctors or air traffic controllers.
You can choose:
- Morning only classes or a more intensive course
- How long your group will stay
- How many activities per week
- Which local visits and excursions to go on
Our school Principal will put together a specially designed package with you. We can be very flexible to make sure you get exactly the right package for your group.
For a Detailed Quotation
Contact the Principal, Anthony Drury .
Care of Young Students
Our staff work with group leaders to provide the best possible care for their students.
Course Options for Groups
Our LTC schools offer a range of course options for groups.
PON Groups – Looking for information on our Italian PON groups? Click here.
Nationalities of Groups at LTC Brighton in 2015
LESSONS PER WEEK 20 or more
AGE RANGE 13+
HOMESTAY ACCOMMODATION In carefully selected homes
COURSES AVAILABLE ALL YEAR ROUND Summer and low season
CLASS SIZE Maximum 15
COURSE LENGTH 1 week or more
LEVELS Elementary to Advanced