Join our Summer School in Eastbourne
14th June – 23rd August
£545 per week
Spend your summer in one of the sunniest places in the UK.
Eastbourne is an attractive seaside town. The town is safe, small and easy to explore making it a great location for students traveling abroad for the first time.
Our school is in an 18th century mansion, once home to the Duke of Devonshire.
You will enjoy spending time inside the historic school building and outside in the 10-hectare garden.
“In LTC I like the most friendly atmosphere, accommodation of the school, lots of activities and open staff and very good, intelligent teachers,” Julia from Poland.
We offer 20 morning lessons from Monday – Friday with maximum of 16 students per class.
- Have a test on your first day to place you in a class at the correct level for you
- Learn in multi-national classes
- Improve your confidence and fluency
- Receive a certificate and report at the end of your course
Last summer, students from 27 countries came to LTC Eastbourne’s Summer School.
Our social programme gives you the opportunity to have fun and practise your English in a relaxed environment. Our team of Activity Leaders run a full programme of activities and excursions at the school and in the school’s private garden as well as around Eastbourne and other cities.
The social programme includes:
- Tour of Eastbourne on your first day at school
- Wide range of fun afternoon and evening activities including roller skating, balloon modelling, circus workshops and archery
- Half-day excursion every week
- Full-day excursion every week including an excursion to London every two weeks
Download the full programme:
Students aged 10-16 can enjoy living with new friends in our residential dormitory accommodation. Most bedrooms have four to six beds and two very large rooms have more.
Students aged 13-17 can enjoy living in shared homestay. Our friendly hosts usually live within a 15 to 35-minute walk from the school.
We provide full board accommodation with a hot lunch Monday – Friday at the school.
Your welfare is our top priority:
- We have dedicated staff who get to know each student under 18 and will act as your advisor during your stay
- All members of staff and all homestay providers hosting under 18’s undergo a police check
- All staff are trained in the safeguarding of under 18’s
- Certified child protection officer and trained first aiders
- Quality student support in accordance with best practice and British Council guidelines
Watch our Young Learner video to find out more.
Book this course