Host our Students
Join the community of homestay providers in Eastbourne
Hosting international students can be a rewarding experience, both culturally and financially.
There are many advantages to hosting students:
Opportunity to increase your understanding of different cultures
- Additional company in your home
- Chance for children to live with an international student
- Make lasting friendships
- Earn additional income from hosting students
Our students require half-board accommodation which includes breakfast and an evening meal every day and lunch at weekends.
Occasionally we receive requests for bed and breakfast only.
You can host adult students (16+) or young learners (13-17).
Live within walking distance of LTC Eastbourne
- Encourage the student to feel at home and to treat him/her as a member of the family rather than a paying guest
- Provide a bedroom with adequate lighting, curtains or blinds, a bed, storage space and a desk, where possible.
- Allow access to communal areas of the house
- Give the student a front door key
- Provide breakfast and dinner every day and lunch at weekends
- Provide clean linen
- Wash student’s laundry once a week
- Hold a DBS check (for students under 18)
- Provide a yearly Gas Certificate
- Provide a yearly Fire Risk Assessment
1.) Please email our Accommodation Officer,
2.) Nicole will then send you the relevant forms for completion before organising a visit to your home
3.) We will contact you to place students with you, when possible
When we visit you we will explain more about hosting students, what to expect from the school and students.
Please contact for our current competitive rates of pay.
Distance Within walking distance from the school
Number of Students 1-4 (4 is the maximum allowed, except in Private Home Accommodation)
Age of students Young learners from age 13, Adult students from age 16
Who can host students? A couple with children, a couple without children, singles and single parents
Duration Anything from one week to one year