InsuranceCost per week
Single person£5.75

Before you travel to the UK, we strongly recommend that you take out insurance for your own financial and personal security.

You can book a Studentguard travel insurance policy through LTC.

This insurance has been especially designed for overseas students studying in the UK. Please note that any claim must be submitted in English.

It covers:

  • Cancellation and curtailment including travel delay
  • Course fees
  • Medical expenses including repatriation
  • Personal belongings including valuables
  • Money including credit card misuse and emergency replacement of passport
  • Personal injury
  • Personal liability
  • Legal expenses

See details of the Studentguard policy below.

Chubb – Things you need to know about your insurance _C1494_01 GibbsDenley IDD 0418

STG+ Insurance Product Information Document issued 10122018

Studentguard+ Group – Natural Disasters Extension Endorsement Final September 2018 issued 10122018

Studentguard+ Group Policy Certificate Final 09_18 issued 10122018

UK0281-L Studentguard+ Group Policy Wording – Final 09_18 issued 10122018

Please see all sections of the price pages to calculate the fees for your course.