We can offer as many lessons as you want tailored specifically to your needs. You can also choose when to have lessons (depending on classroom and teacher availability). If you have colleagues or friends and would like to study in a small group together, we can arrange this.
Individual Tuition is ideal for you if you:
- Have limited time to achieve your targets
- Prefer to have lessons planned just for your needs
- Are happier to be one-to-one with your teacher
- Have specific needs (e.g. legal English, preparing a presentation for a conference, a short time to prepare for a special exam, writing a report).
- Or you are a complete beginner or are very advanced and your needs do not fit into a normal language class
We can offer specialised courses for individual or small group tuition (e.g. English for IT technicians, Business English).
Before the course begins, we will send a Needs Analysis Form for you to complete.
If you need specific language related to your work, please bring examples of relevant documents if possible.
We can also offer you Combination English – that is General English or Exam Preparation in the mornings and Individual Tuition in the afternoons.
Please note individual tuition is subject to availability during busy periods and timetabling at the school’s discretion.
Price List 2012
Please see our fees page for special offers and promotions, and full information on all fees and charges.
|Weeks||Price per week|
Lessons per Week From 5 Lessons to 25 Lessons. Please note individual tuition at LTC London is based on 60-minute lessons (our other programmes are based on 45-minute lessons)
Age Range 16+
Class Size 1 Person or a Small Group
Course length 1 Week Minimum
Levels Beginner to Proficiency