Enjoy summer 2015 in London, Europe’s most visited city.
London has a unique personality made up of its rich history, some of the greatest art galleries and museums and iconic landmarks.
At LTC London you can live and study in Ealing, a desirable family area of London often referred to as Queen of the Suburbs with over 100 parks and green open spaces.
LTC London’s location means you can live in a sought-after area in homestay close to the school. Excellent connections throughout London mean you are within easy reach of Heathrow airport (20 minutes) and central London (25 minutes).
“Learning at LTC was a pleasure and I think that that was the best decision to come here. By staying at host family’s house, learning at school and sightseeing I improved my English and experienced London at the same time.” Kataryna, Italy
Your first day at LTC will include:
- Induction to the school
- Placement test to place you in a class at the right level
- City sightseeing in the afternoon
- Welcome party in the evening
Standard Summer School – 15 hours of morning lessons
Learn how to use English in real-life situations with international students of a similar age, level and ability. Our qualified teachers will challenge you and your confidence will grow as you speak in class discussions and take part in conversation activities.
At the end of your course you will receive a leaving report and certificate so that you can share your achievement with friends and family back home.
There is also an intensive option:
Intensive Summer School – 21 hours of morning and afternoon lessons
Please note there will be older students in these lessons.
Our social programme helps you explore the famous sights and attractions of London as well as activities based in Ealing with our Activity Leaders. You will use English as the language of communication on a daily basis and practise what you have learnt in class.
Example excursions and activities:
- City sightseeing around London
- Sports day, mini golf, discos
- Globe Theatre, Tower of London, London Eye, Tate Modern Art Gallery, Westminster Abbey, Camden Market
- Brighton, Cambridge, Canterbury, Oxford, Thorpe Park theme park
Download the full programme:
Some central London schools sell Ealing as ‘luxury homestay’ so you will enjoy quality homestay in London. You will share a room with one other student and live within a 15-25 minute walk or a short bus ride away from the school.
Your welfare is our top priority:
- We have dedicated staff who get to know each student under 18 and will act as your advisor during your stay
- All members of staff and all homestay providers hosting under 18’s undergo a police check
- All staff are trained in the safeguarding of under 18’s
- Certified child protection officer and trained first aiders
- Quality student support in accordance with best practice and British Council guidelines
Book this course
21st June – 23rd August 2015
Ages 13-17, £530 per week – Standard Summer School
Ages 16-17, £595 per week – Intensive Summer School